November 21, 2017

5 Questions, 1 Take Video

Thanks so much to Elizabeth (Elizabeth Made This) for tagging me and and to Lisa (And Sew On) for starting such a fun tag. I've really enjoyed watching all the other seamstresses who have taken part. If you haven't joined in yet, I'm officially tagging you now. I can't wait to hear your answers.




Thanks so much for watching. I hope you enjoyed this short video. It was really hard for me to keep it short in one take. I did my best and I think it went ok.

Elizabeth's Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ8EXoVywtkSX5MMkzginpg
Lisa's Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDkntjY4mu6dygPSDor1k3w
Favorite Pattern: Butterick B5917

I hope that all of your sewing projects are going together like a dream.
Until next time, 
Happy Stitching!!

~*Let's Connect ~*~
~*~ FaceBook ~*~ Instagram ~*~ 
~*~ YouTube ~*Pinterest ~*~
~*~ BlogLovin' ~*Twitter ~*~
~*Pattern Review ~*~


Proverbs 31:27 "She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments.