September 28, 2017

White Raglan Sleeve Tee ~ September

With all the other activities that my kids participate in, it seems impossible sometimes to fit in even the easiest, quickest sewing project. This is the second time that I've used this vintage Simplicity 8471. The first I posted here.



I picked up this white knit from my local fabric shop and my dear friend Valery gave me this pattern that belonged to her mother. I shared her gift of vintage patterns in this video. As for the pattern, it goes to a size 16 but by adding a strip down the front, and another one down the back, I was able to go up an extra size.


It's finally starting to get chilly and that's really putting me in the mood to make fall and winter garments. Wish me luck with my couture jacket.

I hope that all of your sewing projects are going together like a dream.
Until next time, 
Happy Stitching!!



~*Let's Connect ~*~
~*~ FaceBook ~*~ Instagram ~*~ 
~*~ YouTube ~*Pinterest ~*~
~*~ BlogLovin' ~*~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments.